Sunday 5 October 2008

Looking back

Well with the first month of using a power meter thought I would have a good look back at what the Power Meter and WKO+ has told me.

First thing I noticed when I got a power meter was the fluctuation of power along an varying route compared to my heart rate, didn't expect it to be so varried.

Setup zones based on a few hour efforts and some practise TTs of a FTP of 240, think it might actually be closer to 260 but got time to figure that out...

Spent almost 10 hours in active recovery??!?!? like dam, if i dont include zero's from costing its still 3/4 of that.



If I look at HR, it gives a different picture, 1hr 40 in AR compared to 6 hours in endurance, almost 7 in tempo, 5 in threshold and about 2 in V02 max


Interesting to see how I do over different distances, mind you not completely accurate as I have not done race level efforts for specific intervals



Can see the ATL load droping for the last week due to being ill and not on my bike,and the CTL gaining slowly since I got the power meter.



Now its this screen thats got me aiming!! It has the cat labels on there and trying to get into cat above going by these and you can see you you are progressing in time, it is presuming mind you thatyou are putting in max efforts.


Hmm interesting to see my 1 min is fairly low compared to the rest, and I have done a 1km sprint that i did boil after the first minute....

Not sure what to make of this really, as not an all rounder, time trialist etc profile...

No comments: